Create a Job – General information
Before setting up a job, you’ll have to select the corresponding activity.
- Click on the activity you want to perform on the start page, e.g. Drive imaging, or File backup.
- Select a drive or, in case of a file backup a folder.
- If you want to specify certain settings for a job, such as the imaging method, encryption or compression, click on Options. Your settings will then be saved and applied to the subsequent job.
- Now click on the symbol Add as job.
- Enter the name of your job in the dialog. It will be used for the creation of the report later and will serves you for further reference. The name of the job has only symbolic meaning and can also be already applied to other jobs.
- Specify further settings, such as scheduling, notification, imagings etc.
In the field Notes you may enter text that can provide a few details about the job.
If you want to leave out a job for a short period of time, but don’t wish to delete it altogether, you can disable it. In this way, the job will not be run until you once again enable it.
Job Wizard general information