Restore single files and folders
If you want to restore files or folders previously imaged proceed as follows. First, make sure that you are able to access the image (*.obk).
- In the Quick Access bar click on File restoration.
- Select the image you want to restore in the DropDown list of Select image. If the proposed images (*.obk) are not the ones you want to restore, check your drives and enter the path to the image file.
- Now, click on the symbol Select target folder.
- You are now able to restore the data from the image in a new folder, or replace the source data with the data in the image.
- Following that, start the restoration.
|File restoration||Select image||Show restoration target|
|Select restoration target||Start restoration|