Restore entire computer or system partition
To restore your entire computer or system partition, you need to run O&O DiskImage from the Bootmedium under Windows PE. Please proceed as described in chapter Start directly from bootable disk.
Tip: For the restoration of an image onto a computer with different hardware then the source computer, please consider the notes in chapter Machine independent restoration (M.I.R.).
- Run O&O DiskImage directly from the bootmedium under Windows PE.
- Select Drive restoration in the start page of O&O DiskImage.
- Click on Select image in the form field or navigate to the storage location of the image in the browser button.
- Select the image, which included the system partition i.e. all drives of your computer and click on Open.
- All drives included in the image will be shown in the drive list.
- Enable the check by the drive you want to restore. If you want to restore your entire computer, enable all drives.
- Afterwards, select your target drive or your target disk, which will then be overwritten with the data of the image.
- Click on the symbol Start drive restoration, to start the restoration process.
- After the successful restoration, you can restart your computer.
Quick Access Bar :
Selectdrive from image
Select target drive