Image file changes
A complete image or a previously created image of the changes can be used as base image.
Follow the instructions below:
- Please make sure that the drive containing the base image is connected to your computer.
- Start O&O DiskImage and select File backup in the start page.
- Enable the check for Incremental File backup.
- Select your base image in the browser window and click Open.
- Now click Apply (if you want to specify further settings) or on OK to proceed with the imaging.
- Click on Start file backup.
- Now you can either select the recommended target folder for saving the image, or enter a new target path. For the sake of clarity, we recommend to store the base image and its subsequent images in one folder. The image is automatically named after the creation date. You can however enter a name manually.
- Click on Start, to initiate the imaging process.