The bootable disk contains Windows PE with all default drivers, which are necessary to run O&O DiskImage without installation and without Windows operating system. This enables you to for instance run a system restoration, which is not possible otherwise.
- Bootable disk to use O&O DiskImage without prior installation, including useful system rescue programs from O&O BlueCon
- Windows based interface – O&O Tasktray and Start menu as well as program shortcuts
- Loading drivers for hardware, which is not recognized immediately, e.g. Hard disk controllers or network card drivers
- O&O FileExplorer for the file and folder management (Create, delete, copy, moving folders and/or files)
- O&O SRP-Manager to manage existing system restore points (Only for Windows XP)
- O&O RegEditor to display and change the Windows system registry
- O&O DiskManager for the management of your hard disk(s)