Imaging single drives
You are not only able to image entire hard disks, but also individual drives. This incorporates the hard disk layout. You can create images of the following drive types using O&O DiskImage:
- Imaging individual partitions and volumes.
- Imaging primary, extended and logical partitions.
- Imaging simple, spanned, mirrored volumes.
- Imaging the system areas
- Imaging the Master boot records (MBR)
- Imaging the system partitions (e.g. Microsoft reserved partition)
- Imaging of encrypted partitions, volumes or hard disks (e.g. SafeGuard easy of Ultimaco, TrueCrypt or Mircrosoft Bitlocker)
- Storing of a combination from the above mentioned objects (various hard disks, partitions, volumes or similar in an image)